Spicy Sweet Shrimp and Chicken
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 10 large Shrimp
- 4 1/2 oz Mushrooms
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Honey
- 1 Spring Onion sliced
- Tenderize your chicken breast until around 1-inch thick and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In a pan over medium heat, add the coconut oil and add your chicken breast. Cook for around 8 minutes then flip, reduce the heat to low and cover.
- Slice your mushrooms and add to the chicken breast.
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise, sriracha, honey and whisk together.
- Heat another pan over a medium heat and place your shrimp in a single layer. Add the mayonnaise mixture over the top and toss them together. Cook for 3 minutes while stirring. Once cooked add the line juice and toss to cover all the shrimp.
- Place your spinach, cooked mushrooms, chicken and shrimp on a plate. Add any extra sauce on top and sprinkle with spring onion to garnish.