Okay, here we are on day 30!
Our final recipe for lunch is the Greek keto salad made from low-carb veggies, plus the very nutritional extra virgin olive oil.
And the best part? You don’t have to cook anything—simply mix and munch!
It is very satisfying to have this salad for lunch, and it is beautifully appealing too.
Although this salad is best when eaten fresh, you can keep it at room temperature up to 2 hours before serving.
Low-Carb Greek Salad
Ingredients for the salad
- 5 oz Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1/2 Cucumber diced
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 4 Tomatoes chopped
- 12 Olives
Ingredients for the salad dressing
- 1/2 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Oregano dried
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut the bell pepper, onion, cucumber, and tomatoes.
- Add all into a bowl with the crumbled feta cheese and olives.
- Properly mix the ingredients and the oregano and salt.
- In another small bowl, mix together the minced garlic clove, vinegar, and olive oil to be used as the salad dressing.
- Serve in a platter and enjoy!
- Because you are not cooking anything for this dish, you may be worried about garlic on your breath. In that case, you can remove it from the recipe. But note that onion is vital if you want the salad to have its delicious taste. If capers are your thing, feel free to add them to the salad. Capers are really low carb.