Here’s a quick and easy keto meal that you will love especially if you are running short on time.
It’s so easy and convenient; almost anyone can prepare this.
Aside from the spices listed here, you can add the spices that suit you best.
This recipe has a total of 4 servings, which means you can keep some for later if you can’t finish all at once or you can enjoy it with a friend or a loved one.
Low-Carb Ground Beef Lettuce Rolls
- 4 leaves Lettuce
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 Avocado chopped
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Place a frying pan on a stove and set to medium-high heat. Pour one tablespoon of olive oil and allow for a couple of minutes to be hot. Lightly fry the tomato and onion.
- Carefully drop the beef in the frying pan and add the paprika, salt, and black pepper to taste. Allow it to sear for around 7 to 10 minutes.
- Now place the lettuce leaf on a board. Using a spoon, scoop a sizable amount of the beef and place on the lettuce leaf. Spread the sour cream and avocado on top of the beef and then gently roll the leaf. Continue the process for the rest of the lettuce leaves.
- Serve in a plate and enjoy your tasty lunch!
- In place of beef, you can equally use chicken as the filling. It is true that a keto diet can be strict, but there is room for flexibility with the meals and experimenting with a wide range of ingredients that can easily be sourced and which can conveniently replace others.