Here is a recipe that will be of particular interest for shrimp lovers.
And even if shrimp does not excite you much, try this recipe, and you may have a change of heart.
Scrumptious broccoli and shrimp stir-fried in butter is a dish you wouldn’t want to pass, and it is rich in vitamins and other essential nutrients.
It doesn’t matter if your culinary skills are below average.
This dish is quite easy to make.
Simply follow the recipe and in less than 15 minutes, your delectable lunch is ready.
Shrimp and Broccoli Butter Sautée
- 10.5 oz Shrimp cleaned
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Broccoli chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- Salt to taste
- Thoroughly wash the shrimp and devein it and then set aside.
- Cut the broccoli in small pieces.
- Preheat a pan and melt the butter in it. Wait for the butter to become hot before adding in the pieces of broccoli. Add the crushed garlic too and stir. Allow it to cook for about 5 minutes while stirring at intervals.
- Add in the shrimp and allow to cook for an additional 4 minutes. Allow shrimp to become opaque and pink before removing from heat.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice on the cooked shrimp and broccoli.
- Serve in a plate and enjoy.
- For those who desire to include more fat in this meal, you can include heavy cream and Parmesan and cream cheese right before you serve.