- 1/2 cup Raspberries fresh or frozen
- 3 Mint Leaves chopped finely
- 100 ml Full-Fat Coconut Cream chilled
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tsp Stevia
- Add your berries into a serving bowl and sprinkle over the chopped mint leaves.
- Scoop the chilled coconut cream from the can and add the vanilla extract and stevia.
- Slowly beat the mixture by hand until it becomes fluffy, then add it to the berries and serve immediately.
Net Carbs: 5.8g
Coconut Cream and Berries
Amount Per Serving
Calories 247 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply