- 2 large Eggs
- 1 scoop Protein Powder your favorite low-carb protein powder
- 1 pinch Cinnamon or to taste
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 pinch Salt
- Blend together the eggs, protein powder, cinnamon, salt and cream cheese, then let the mixture sit until settled.
- Heat your pan over a medium heat then pour in 1/4 of the mixture at a time. Once small bubbles appear flip the pancake then cook until golden brown.
- Optionally serve with low-sugar syrup and butter (but beware of the additional calories).
Amount Per Serving
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.