Peanut Butter Chocolate Muffins
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 cup Sweetener Sugar-free, powdered
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup Almond Milk
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Mix all the dry ingredients (excluding chocolate chips) together in a large bowl.
- Combine the peanut butter and almond milk to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Once combined, incorporate one egg at a time into the mixture then add the chocolate chips.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and spray a muffin tin with a non stick spray.
- Fill your each of muffin tins 3/4 of the way and then bake for 15 minutes.