- 2 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup Green Onion sliced
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 10 Oysters well-drained
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk full-fat
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Crumbled Bacon
- 1/4 tsp Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a big oven-proof skillet sauté melt the butter.
- Sauté mushrooms and onion for 3 minutes. Pat oysters dry with a paper towel and add to mushroom mixture.
- Sauté 1 minute or until oysters begin to curl. Drain any liquid. Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and paprika, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Pour the egg mixture over oyster mixture in skillet. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set and browned.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Net Carbs: 10.06g
Low-Carb Oyster Frittata Snack
Amount Per Serving (14.8 oz)
Calories 333.6 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6.12g38%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Leave a Reply